how much does it costs to transfer

If you have the lifetime sub it's stated that they will transfer for 75 bucks, but I have also heard of people not paying for the transfer.

If you just pay monthly or yearly I don't believe there is a fee, you just call and have them activate the new radio and turn off the old one.

Most people aren't on agreements but usually when they give away free radios for additional subscriptions online you are required to have service for six months or if you cancel you get charged a fee.

so whats the real deal. this merger that has been "in the works" for so long gonna happen. been with XM for years for the nascar content. have a roadie 2 and a myfi portable. invested a pretty good bit of cash in the equipment and i am ready to switch to sirius with nascar being there now, but would rathe sit tight with what i have and keep everything when the merger goes down. do we know if the programming will be merged or what. am i gonna wait then they merge and then i still cant access the nascar content on sirius

I just bought two sportsers, one for my truck and one for the wifes car. Gotta have my nascar. I'll be a little miffed if I could have kept my XM because of this "merger".

i have a 1 year agreement and it costs $75.00 to cancel
just got off the phone with customer service

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)