How much HD vs SD do you watch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watch everything in SD and have no HD hardware at this time. There is still some advancement needed in HD and definitely some additional content needed before I make the switch.

I personally watch about 75% HD versus SD with about 75% of that from OTA channels. However when my wife has control of the remote, we watch about 75% SD. She spends over half of her (our) viewing time on our movie channels (CM, Starz). Another reason that I wish E* would give us the CM and Starz HD channels.

I have a 133" screen w/(HD) LCOS projector in the Theater Room, and 65" (HD) Mitsubishi in the bedroom. I just ordered Dish "everthing" (AEP, HD P*, HBO/Sho HD, VOOM) package & have OTA with full compliment of HD locals. Have a 942 DVR receiver on EACH set.

With the vast number of HD channels available & recording capabilities of each 942, my viewing has/will be nearly 100% HD.

HD RULES THE UNIVERSE........YEAH BABY!@!!!!!!!!!!1
Robert

afraid I'm an HD snob as well........I don't even look at the other channels to see what they're offering. I just can't look at it - it's like going back to AM radio........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts