How much HD vs SD do you watch

I watch everything in SD and have no HD hardware at this time. There is still some advancement needed in HD and definitely some additional content needed before I make the switch.

I personally watch about 75% HD versus SD with about 75% of that from OTA channels. However when my wife has control of the remote, we watch about 75% SD. She spends over half of her (our) viewing time on our movie channels (CM, Starz). Another reason that I wish E* would give us the CM and Starz HD channels.

I have a 133" screen w/(HD) LCOS projector in the Theater Room, and 65" (HD) Mitsubishi in the bedroom. I just ordered Dish "everthing" (AEP, HD P*, HBO/Sho HD, VOOM) package & have OTA with full compliment of HD locals. Have a 942 DVR receiver on EACH set.

With the vast number of HD channels available & recording capabilities of each 942, my viewing has/will be nearly 100% HD.

HD RULES THE UNIVERSE........YEAH BABY!@!!!!!!!!!!1
Robert

afraid I'm an HD snob as well........I don't even look at the other channels to see what they're offering. I just can't look at it - it's like going back to AM radio........