How much Hockey can I get without CI?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SideFx

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
How much hockey can I see being in Florida? How much would be in HD? How much can I see without the Center Ice package?

no more center ice hd for evryone. I am not a hockey fan but they just took away several hd channels away without adding any new national hd. I am a lost for words.

no more center ice hd for evryone. I am not a hockey fan but they just took away several hd channels away without adding any new national hd. I am a lost for words.

They didn't take them away. They are still there. You just need to purchase Center Ice to get them.
I'd rather keep they hockey Hd, then get the weather channel and CNN in HD any day. What a waste of space those would be. Don't get me wrong, I wish every channel was in HD but do we really need weather forecast from around the world in HD. Also how much Hd content will CNN have?

and hdnet and 40 games on the nhl network depending on when and where they launch it

For me, as a big hockey fan, just having VS., HDNET, NBC, and ALTITUDE (regional) is more than enough hockey for me (and especially for my wife who hates hockey and sports). I get almost all of the Avalanche games in HD now (probably at least 70 of them, I have not counted) so I just wouldn't have the time to watch much more than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)