How much longer do I have to wait for Fox Business Channel?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't follow Cramer religiously, but I don't cross him either. He definitely knows what he is talking about. He has too much ADD for me, so I just read his opinions on thestreet.com

Saves me 5 hours a week of wasted time.

[
QUOTE=mitchflorida;1077220]I trade stocks for a living and this nonsense about Dish not carrying FBN is costing me money. Charlie, get your ass in gear and pay the darn 9 cents a month. If not, me and thousands of others like me will cancel our subscriptions (and A+ credit ratings) so fast it will make your head spin.

Dish Network, you are wearing out my patience!
I bet you regret opening this can of worms! I think Dish will eventually add this channel, but with the CNBC and Bloomburg already available to viewers I doubt that Dish feels a "Sense of urgency" to add this channel. Personally, I would like to see the HD version of this channel(If it is available)added.....I think adding any new SD channel is just plain stupid these days.

Cmon people, this channel has been in existence 2 days, dont you know there track record for picking stocks? We could of made MILLION$ if we would of gotten this channel at launch

Not just MILLIONS, MILLIONS in HD!

Please.... opening another thread is not going to get the channel any faster! I'd like to see the channel added as well... but no need in making excuses of why they BETTER add the channel. I'm sure they have it in the works. Be Patient!

BTW - there is no way that they are causing you to lose money.. if you never had the channel before.. how would you -lose- money? Perhaps you could say they are preventing you to make more money than you would normally.... but Dish is not here to try and make YOU rich.

Any delay in keeping another Rupert Murdoch channel off the air is fine by me. It would be wonderful if Dish dropped The Faux News Channel too, but that's not happening in my lifetime. Just another channel to block.

Any delay in keeping another Rupert Murdoch channel off the air is fine by me. It would be wonderful if Dish dropped The Faux News Channel too, but that's not happening in my lifetime. Just another channel to block.

This has nothing to do with whether the channel should be added or when it will be added. Take the political rants to the pit!:mad:

I want my FBN! I want a channel that will keep me updated on what electronics products are costing in Europe, Britain, Japan, and the U.S., and who's doing HD to whom, and how, and how to make money on it or at least enjoy it.

I'll block 209 if you'll block 205, and we can both keep 208, 207, 203 and the new FBN when it gets here. You also get to keep CNN and watch it, and I'll keep it and ignore it.

I watched the Weather Channel for a half hour last night, hoping for reports of rain. They finally came through (with the report of rain) but I'm still waiting for the actual water to fall from the sky. TWC HD now! Now dadgumit, now!

(I sometimes think I've watched too many reruns of Mayberry RFD or whatever.)

Regards,
Fitzie

Last edited:
Incredibly hilarious statement #1.
I trade stocks for a living and this nonsense about Dish not carrying FBN is costing me money.

Incredibly hilarious statement #2.
me and thousands of others like me will cancel our subscriptions (and A+ credit ratings) so fast it will make your head spin.
Are there thousands of other people who trade stocks for a living and get their information for doing so off of Fox Business?

I guess it's only important to the rest of you mutts when it's a channel YOU want and it's B.S. if it's a channel you don't care about. I dare say this thread has the single biggest collection of pretentious posters I've seen .

I guess it's only important to the rest of you mutts when it's a channel YOU want and it's B.S. if it's a channel you don't care about. I dare say this thread has the single biggest collection of pretentious posters I've seen .
Without pretension this whole site could be read on an iPhone without touching the screen (most certainly including my own bloviating.)

You know: "Stones", "without sin" and so on. Check it out.

And now you see why Dish Network isn't jumping on the channel. The masses aren't very interested. Funny how when a channel is largely discussed (TBS-HD, NHL Network, etc...) it somehow makes it on their lineup.

I'd have to say our small community is probably a fair representation of the Dish Network Subscriber Population.

And now you see why Dish Network isn't jumping on the channel. The masses aren't very interested. Funny how when a channel is largely discussed (TBS-HD, NHL Network, etc...) it somehow makes it on their lineup.

I'd have to say our small community is probably a fair representation of the Dish Network Subscriber Population.

I think a lot of us don't comment about this channel because the thread inevitably degrades into a diatribe by someone blasting it as 'right-wing' propaganda or similar. Face it, whether you agree with their politics or not, Fox News is very popular with high viewership, and many of the same folks would love to see Fox Business also. Dave Ramsey, who premiered his TV show on Fox Business, has a few million listeners to his daily radio show, so I'm confident in saying that there is a large percentage of Dish subscribers that would want it.

Heck, if the HD is too much to ask for right now because of limited bandwidth, then Dish could at least give us the programming in SD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts