How much schooling have you finished?

What level of schooling have you completed?

• Doctorate

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Masters

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Bachelors

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • Associates

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • High School

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Elementary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdonnelly

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 26, 2004
Mustang, OK
I just had a wild hair and wondered how much education people on this board have.

High School and they actually promoted me, I didn't earn it. At least not after the 9th grade, when they screwed up the Educational System, the last 2 weeks of School in 1970. I learned nothing from that point, I might as well not been there. They passed everybody, I suppose they didn't want to admit there New System wasn't working. But then again, they new what they was doing, and eventually everyone accepts it today.
Of course I have had to do some training courses for work over the years, mostly mandatory politically correct crap, like Diversity.

Al

I have a BBA/CIS.

Bachelors in Business Administration with a major in Computer Information Systems from Morehead State University.

I see now that I messed up. I should have made a choice for an Associates degree.

I actually have a Masters degree in a business management related field and a Bachelors in a business administration field. However I do not work in a business management/adminstration field, nor do I plan to do so. I only have an Associates degree in the field in which I currently work and plan to retire from (computer science).

BSCS - Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science 2001
MSCS - Master's will be obtained this Fall after my last course :)

I've got a Bachelors of History with emphisis on German History from Western Illinois University.

Associate of Applied Science in Information System Technology from the local community college in 2004. A year's worth of transfer classes at another local community college in 2005/2006.

Working on my Bachelor's in Business Information Technology with a concentration in Operations Management, hopefully completed in December 2008 at Virginia Tech.

I have an associates of applied science in network systems administration. I have two semesters left until I finish out my bachelors of applied science in network communication and system management. Both of my degrees are from Devry University.

I have a 2 year associate degree in management, that I spent 4 years to get. I worked full time 48 hours a week and went to school part time. OH and my job paid 80 % for my books & tuition as long as I got good grades, which I did. Since then I have also attended college courses to get certified as a correctional officer for the state of Texas where I have worked now for almost 14 years.

bachelor's in business administration, majoring in personnel management/marketing from university of central florida, although it was known by a different name when i graduated!

however, i retired in 2001 after over 25 years working in print journalism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts