How much sig do I need for 4dtv dcII??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lonewolf454

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2009
Georgia, US
What is minimum signal level to lock dc II?

Is 66-80 signal enough? Sometimes quality shows (40-60), sometimes not,

Would like to get some sub programming from NPS if I have enough sig

My 922 falls apart at 35 quality. 50 will work good but higher numbers are better. The 920's fall apart at a much lower number like 20 or something. 66 to 80 should work fine. Go sub you should be okay.

I'm amazed

...at the picture quality of c-band. I had forgotten how good the pic quality was. Those pizza dishes dont compare. I got a sub via NPS and everything's a go. Now to get my Az set up. Do I hook this way dish > az > az loop out > dsr922? I assume I turn OFF lnb power on az settings.

Thanks for the rec. Recommend cband to anyone tired of dish and their so called HD. Heck, all I have is an old tired 6' I found and $15 worth of Belden cable and a piece of RG-6 U. Next week I'll get the ribbon cable, can get it for 75 cent/foot local.

Will be interesting to see if I can get dvb s2 with this little KTK 6 footer. I am still lookin for a 10 foot.

SD Bud masters are as good or better than the LSD's HD lite. HITS W5 is better than LSD's SD. Starchoice (Shaw Direct) has some very good SD & HD video too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)