How noisy is the ps3?

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
So how noisy is your ps3? I have come across a handful of them recently at area stores that were making alot of noise like the cooling fan was on its last leg. Another thing I have seen also has been system lock ups more than I have seen with the ps2's so Im wondering just how stable this first generation of ps3's really is.

(note yes I do realize that these are store models that are running 12 - 14 hours a day but in comparing them to other and older game systems Im seeing alot of failure )

I just got a PS3 and the noise to me is not bad at all. I don't really notice it. I also haven't had trouble with lockups. I might have had it lockup once I'm not sure if I have but if I have no more than once. I'm thinking I did once but it may have unfrozen itself I'm not sure if I had to restart it or not but thats the only time. I love mine.

Mine is not loud, but I don't think the 360 is loud either like a lot of people are complaining about.

The only thing I can't stand is how it will not stay connected to my network. Most of the time it can't even find the access point. Anyone have suggestions for this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)