How often do you view the SatelliteGuys forums?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Too many times a day to count. :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I try to get here at least once per evenig after work. I am petrified that some new pearl will be discovered/revealed and i will miss it!!!!!!

Depending on the local happenings, several times a day. Especially now that it turned colder outside. Just a few weeks back it was 97 degrees for 3 months and too !@#hot to go outside-now, its too stinking cold to enjoy doing much outdoors. And I know what it's like to be new and have a tough question, can't find an answer any place, so I like to look for the new folks who get stumped by fta.

way too much...when I go to the cabin I have withdrawal as there is no internet there :(

Hey couldn't you get one of those mobile things with internet? You know, those things the kids all walk around staring glassy-eyed at and fiddling with , lol.

Hey couldn't you get one of those mobile things with internet? You know, those things the kids all walk around staring glassy-eyed at and fiddling with , lol.

no. I am old fashioned when it comes to cell phones. Mine is used to talk and text..thats it

Plus where we are located 4G is a pipe dream and 3G is a christmas wish. We get 2G (aka EDGE) and it S L O W as dial up

Every other day. Typically during the weekdays and not the weekends. Oddly, I rarely visit the site when I'm sitting in front of my dishnetwork equipment.

I look and read way more then I post... I check in way too many times a day, but hey this is an awesome site so it is well worth the reading time... CC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts