How often do you view the SatelliteGuys forums?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I try to check every day, although I don't post too often. I'm not nearly as active in FTA as many of you, but I've picked up a lot of very valuable information, and appreciate the dedication of the members of this forum.

Usually I log in once a day to see if there is any news about Dish Network and to check the Dish upload page to see what's changed.

I am active with several TV related sites, but don't spend a lot of time on any of them.

I'm disable, so I check in many, many, times a day, except Sundays. On Sundays I try not to get on my computer, just so I can break up my week. Plus, right now, I been watching the Bears play on Sunday. Go Bears!

Ghpr13:)

I subscribe to many threads within the forum, and my email tells me when there are new responses, so I guess each email has me logging in several times a day.

OR ... every day, several times a day, but only in the morning. I get up two hours early just to be on the computer so as not to upset Phottoette ... like now for instance.

I post occasionally, not often, but I learn something every time I log on. Lets see, about 350 posts, almost 4 years, that's less than 10 per month, you do the math, but this IS my "second home."

Thanks Scott (and the moderators) for running this place so well.

Photto

I have been a member for over four years, however I visited here and the "other" place for a long time before that. I do not have that many posts to show for the time I have been a member, but I probably visit on average of 10-15 times per day. As has been stated before "there are other sites on the internet" :)

Well i can see there are many FTA internet addicts here :bounce.My time varies depending on what my wife has lined up for me to do! work and my countless other hobbies and things i like to do! So i would say that I'm on here from several times a day to 4 or 5 days a week checking in.

Less and less because I don't have satellite anymore and the FIOS forum is weak and there are just too many snot nosed kids in the Sports forums. I just look around now for something interesting. Some of the equipment reviews are still interesting.

One time to many times a day. I love to read the threads, you all were/are the best. I could not have gotten things going with out this site.

Hello everyone! My Name is Brian and I am a Satguys-aholic. I am unable to pass by a smart phone, laptop or desktop without just one quick site hit.

"grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can and wisdom to know the difference." ;)

Now back away from the keyboard...... I need MORE!!!!! :eek:

PS.... I mean absolutely no offense to anyone with this attempt at humor!

Thank you Scott, all of the great mods and SatelliteGuys members who make this a fun place to hang out!

I check in whenever I can. However, locking onto an internet signal on WiFi is hard to do sometimes. There are areas of most states that you cannot even find even one hotspot for hours, even on the freeways. I did catch one from a FedEx trucker for a while the other day, but I could not hold up the speed with the motorhome and pay attention to driving and satelliteguys!
It is warmer in Texas and I seem to be able to catch Wifi here so I might be on more for awhile.
Now if I can just get the Primestar dish to track the satellite while I drive!!!

I check daily to make sure I still don't have access to the private forums. : /

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts