How strange is the Barry Bonds saga?

Let's just agree that the players deserve whatever kind of disrespect they get...;)

Sandra

Nothing will happen because just about everyone was doing it. The ERA will not be talked about as if it never happened. There will be not *asterisk* or ...anything like that....too many players "cheated".

Nothing will happen because just about everyone was doing it. The ERA will not be talked about as if it never happened. There will be not *asterisk* or ...anything like that....too many players "cheated".

Totally agree that there cannot be an asterisk. But the statistics for all players are already being dismissed. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Sandra

Totally agree that there cannot be an asterisk. But the statistics for all players are already being dismissed. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Sandra

no one should, THEY did what they needed to do to stay with the upper tier of the league.... EVERYTHING you do has consequences....both good AND bad....

Anyone hear Brady Anderson on a radio interview about a month ago? What an abject buffoon. STILL espousing that major league baseball should not be testing players, that MLB is invading the players' privacy, blah blah blah. Sounded like he doesn't know the union gave up that fight long ago. And coming from BRADY ANDERSON of all people. :rolleyes:

Sandra

Back when the steroids stories were breaking nationally,I heard Jim Palmer on a local TV show here in DC ridiculing Brady Anderson, saying that in the year he hit 50 homers, he had giant pimples all over his body, but the next year, the pimples and home runs went away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)