How to COMBINE Bing Cashback with BEST BUY $50 & $300 rebates

Status
Please reply by conversation.
To be honest I seen them go throug hand I hope they do for you. I just preparing you for the worst. Since those offers are not DTV offers but ones form the networks them selves I seen issues with them My aunt did them and they went thoug hmy friend was denied both had free star /show for 3 months it wierd they are incosistant ...

Got a ruling on this about the reffer a friend it shold from what my operations manger is telling me if you were at bestbuy.directv.com but who knows. it is good that it at least showing up in the system.

I appreciate you preparing me (and others who read my post) for the worst. I appreciate it. Yeah, doesn't hurt to try the rebates. Can't believe they don't have in their terms that discounted (aka free) periods are not eligible.

.....and about the refer a friend

Thanks for checking on it and getting a ruling. I was confused by what you meant by "it should". It should what? Should go through? Should get kicked out?

FYI...just a couple days ago, I talked to a CSR "manager" to confirm Best Buy WAS the "retail partner" on the order (showed retail partner = 3) just to make sure my Best Buy rebate would be going though. At the same time, I had her add some $4.99 international package so I get the international dish at install time. She even mentioned that "yes, I see see you have the HD for life as well as the $10 referral discount" after the fact that she saw the order was from a "retail partner"

It continues to show in the system......it's 6/10.....install is 6/14.....when does the order go though the final process....in other words, will it disappear before the install if it's going to be removed at all?

Thanks again for your help!

Jason

Do you have a reason for wanting the international dish? It is a massive one that only gets internationals (and is speculated to be eliminated in the next few years if they transition internationals to 110 or 119).

Frankly this is a shame BTW, Directv should be happy to give referral discounts, and should be very afraid of disappointing existing customers who are trying to get them new customers :(

I think we're seeing the reason for the "F" grade from the BBB. Whats worse than ticking off a customer who is leaving with a surprise ETF? Piss off two customers, one thats just starting and one who took the trouble to recommend the service to a friend or relative.

Status
Please reply by conversation.