How to Connect a 1000.2 to 4 receivers

Part of the problem could be excess voltage from a DPP44 Switch. The Voltage out from the Satellite inputs is higher from a DPP44 than from any receiver I have seen. Before the Super Sat buddy, I had a plain old sat buddy that was old enough it would only hold a charge for a few seconds. Not really a problem since you could power it with the IRD. Worked great until my first DPP44 install. Every time I would turn it on, it would start flashing the voltage light, and complain that it was over 20VDC (and no, my meter was not on the power inserter line, it was on an orbital input). The problem with a DP switch is not enough load capability (amperage) in the switch. The only Swtich solution that I don't see a problem with would be the DPP33 switch, but why would anyone want to use a DPP33 switch with a 1000.2 or 1000.4? (not only that, but I think dish says not to do this anyways)

The only Swtich solution that I don't see a problem with would be the DPP33 switch, but why would anyone want to use a DPP33 switch with a 1000.2 or 1000.4? (not only that, but I think dish says not to do this anyways)

Honestly im too lazy to go back and look but I think he is wanting to hook up 4 recievers so a 33 switch wouldnt work either.