How to do the IAMANEDGECUTTER?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong. How do you do this? I do the smart search type source code then hit red button correct? Then it keeps up with 14 options all,movies, sports, 3D etc in Category and nothing in Subcategory. I must be missing something in the steps.

Thank you,
Chris

Do a smart search using IAMANEDGECUTTER. Then hit enter. It may take a few hours to take effect. That's it!

What exactly is this code/feature for and do when you put it in the smart search?

Yes, you put it in the Smart Search.
Currently, it's allowing the software downloaded last night to activate Pandora and YouTube.

Normally it activates a screen so you can report trouble.

Thank you for the help I'm away from home now I will try it this week. I did figure out how to do the 30 sex skip I got that working today. Makes it easier then stopping every 30 seconds. Like Dish has.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Chris

Thank you for the help I'm away from home now I will try it this week. I did figure out how to do the 30 sex skip I got that working today. Makes it easier then stopping every 30 seconds. Like Dish has.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Chris

Hmmm, a Freudian slip? ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)