How to get all Sat (110,119, 105 and 121)?

or (as I'm guessing) Dish keeps a tight lid on how DishPro items are made, to keep the cloners at bay, and preserve their profits.

Derwin0 said:
or (as I'm guessing) Dish keeps a tight lid on how DishPro items are made, to keep the cloners at bay, and preserve their profits.
Actually, no. The specs are available if you know where to look - like the DiseQc specs.

there ARE 3rd-party DP switches out there. At least one even has a built-in diplexer that is active on all 4 output ports.

yeah, I almost picked up the microroyal DP-34, until I heard it gave fits to dual tuner recievers.

hmm, oh well, makes me wonder then just how hard it would be to jerry-rig a reversed DP lnbf :D

Well, I think the easiest thing to do would be to use a Legacy (also known as a standard) Dual LNBF and voltage lock one side to odd and the other to even. That would be 18V=odd and 13V=even (I think) because it's reversed. Doesn't matter - just swap the cables if I'm wrong. :)

Anyway, now we've got the two bands of transponders - and one of them is already in the "right place". All that's left is to add 700MHz to the other band and combine it with the first one. I don't know how to do that, but I suspect it's NOT hard. After all, the "B" in LNBF stands for "block converter" and that circuitry has been around for decades - and is pretty simple.

I went to miteq.com and found LOTS of stuff that's related to this application. No doubt in my mind that they could do this.

hmm...sounds like a fun little project
I may have to take a look at the docs and try to rig something. Put that electrical engineering degree to some use for once :D