how to get an unused dish in the recession...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't forget, the crew management might be doing a side business on such dishes, they dismantle regularly. In addition, to bring them down safely, one would need suitable equipment like a crane and some experience, and it can hardly be done alone. It costs time and money above all, and why would they do it for you without motivation?

i went to the city dump a couple days ago i got a 36 " dish of a guy who was cleaning a house out for a realistate agency if i been 5 minutes earlyier i could of got a 8' meshdish with everything with it including 2 recievers . to bad the gentleman in the next truck got it i tried to get it from him now whey would he part with it .those dishes are like gold if you can get1 around here.

I passed by a house around Central KY and there is a old Oval Primestar dish minus the arm. I'm thinking maybe offering him $10... think it's worth it? Its about the size of the older DirecPC dish. It has been sitting on a pole for sometime.

My cousin just moved into a new house and I went by to just to look at the house and found my chirstmas persent I hope. Looks like a 10 footer I will get pic"s if I get it.

Well, I guess I'm lucky because I've removed 2 Prodelins in the past year. The most recent take down a few weeks ago was planned for over a year. That dish was put out of service and the owners wanted it off the roof.

YES , can always make the arm. :up
Next question.

I passed by a house around Central KY and there is a old Oval Primestar dish minus the arm. I'm thinking maybe offering him $10... think it's worth it? Its about the size of the older DirecPC dish. It has been sitting on a pole for sometime.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts