How to get HDDVR deal???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

racsf

Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
I am a current Dish customer thinking about switching to Direct, called best they could do for hd dvr was $599 less $100 rebate. Anyone know where I can do better?

SatelliteGuys members get discounts when purchasing from sponsors. We sell the HR10-250 for $549.00, free shipping and no sales tax. Of course, you get the dish and any basic receivers included and pro-installation, which includes a dual feed to the DVR so you can enjoy the dual tuner operation. Your overall savings is about $150 vs. buying from DIRECTV or another dealer.

You will also receive the $100 DVR rebate and all DIRECTV programming promotions. We also include a 5 yr. extended warranty and very nice HD DVR T-shirt.

You will love DIRECTV and their DVR services.

-Robert

D* barely has a deal at all -- and it's a "Shopper's Special" for existing customers in good standing only.

Robert provides great service. I recommend him.

Robert is top notch.

I've ordered from VE before, and got prompt and courteous service, and had my product in less than 2 days from ordering.

Does D* DVR install include dual feed to the DVR or is that extra?

riffjim4069 said:
Would the rebate apply if a SatelliteGuys member were to purchase a 2nd HR10-250?

As long as you haven't taken advantage of the rebate already.

Hogarth said:
As long as you haven't filed for the $100 rebate before.
It's limit one per household.

Robert,

If I were to purchase this box through you, is there a lower price for just the box? I'm an existing customer and would just need to swap it out for an existing box. That said, would you ship the box to me without setting installation? I'd prefer to just get the box in the mail and swap it out myself.

Thanks.

I'm not Robert, but he sold me one for $549 (forum special) and shipped it without requiring installation. (Will be $449 after rebate) Robert does not have access to any better pricing than that, though.

I did just what you did, holman, and couldn't be happier.

H

Hogarth said:
I'm not Robert, but he sold me one for $549 (forum special) and shipped it without requiring installation. (Will be $449 after rebate) Robert does not have access to any better pricing than that, though.

I did just what you did, holman, and couldn't be happier.

H

Great, thanks. Barring any unbelievable deal through D* that I can actually get, I'll definitely order through Robert.

Dealers do not include installation for existing DIRECTV customers. We just ship the receiver or DVR to you and you take care of hocking it up and activating the service.

-Robert

Status
Please reply by conversation.