How to pair a 21.0 remote to a Hopper Duo

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
My mom got a new Hooper Duo and it came with a 54.0 remote. We've split the HDMI out to run to two TV's with one in another bedroom. I understand the 54.0 is UHF and that will be used in the other room. I'm trying to pair an old 21.0 remote using IR to the Hopper Duo to use in the same room as the box. I've tried this procedure with no luck:

On the front panel of your receiver, press the SYSTEM INFO button.

On the front of your remote, press the SAT button

Press the RECORD button

Select Done

I also made sure the Hopper Duo had IR enabled. I've tried flipping the thing on the bottom of the remote from 1 to 2 and back, but still no luck.

Any tips on what I'm missing? Thanks.

My mom got a new Hooper Duo and it came with a 54.0 remote. We've split the HDMI out to run to two TV's with one in another bedroom. I understand the 54.0 is UHF and that will be used in the other room. I'm trying to pair an old 21.0 remote using IR to the Hopper Duo to use in the same room as the box. I've tried this procedure with no luck:

On the front panel of your receiver, press the SYSTEM INFO button.

On the front of your remote, press the SAT button

Press the RECORD button

Select Done

I also made sure the Hopper Duo had IR enabled. I've tried flipping the thing on the bottom of the remote from 1 to 2 and back, but still no luck.

Any tips on what I'm missing? Thanks.
On the 21 Remote, Hold SAT button til the lights go on, press 1, THEN press # and the lights will blink 3 times, then press record

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)