How to redeem PPV coupons with Att Online Bill Pay?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

blanquitoman1984

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 28, 2007
Fontana, CA
I currently have 2 PPV coupons from Dish network on my account online. The question is that I have no idea on how to redeem them being that I pay my bill online with ATT. My question is how do I redeem them?

You go online sign into your account and under pay per views , you select one and then the coupon redemption slot will be one of your options. Select it and put in the coupon number ,say 1002, and it will take the charge off of you bill and the coupon will be redeemed.

If you have your dishnetwork bundled through ATT you may not be able to access the dish online stuff. I have mine bundled with TDS and do not have access to dish online, I have to call dish on the phone directly for everything. Your situation may be different but I was under the impression that only dishnetwork customers(that pay their bills directly to dish) are allowed to dish online accounts. I am considered a TDS customer not a dish customer for billing purposes, you may be considered an ATT customer as well.

• Valid for Pay-per-view movies up to $5.99. No credits issued if used for a movie of lesser value. Non Refundable
  • Not valid for Sporting Events, Adult Movies, Video on Demand or DISH ONLINE (Internet On Demand Movies)
  • Coupons are non transferable
  • PPV movie with coupon can only be ordered via dish.com/ppv or through our Automated Voice System (1-877-347-4778). Cannot be ordered through receiver or customer service agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)