NFL Redzone HD for AK/HI?

mboron

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 6, 2005
Alaska
Does anyone have any rumors/info on whether Alaska/Hawaii will get Redzone uplinked in HD this season? I get it in SD fine, and it's on my guide in HD on channel 9467, which we can't get with a standard dish. I keep looking for it to show up in the 5000's, but it's probably wishful thinking.

mboron said:
Does anyone have any rumors/info on whether Alaska/Hawaii will get Redzone uplinked in HD this season? I get it in SD fine, and it's on my guide in HD on channel 9467, which we can't get with a standard dish. I keep looking for it to show up in the 5000's, but it's probably wishful thinking.

Do you have multi sport? What dish do you have?

Yes, I have mulit-sport. I have a 30" "AK" dish which sees 119 and 129, but only the strong Alaska spotbeams on 129. I could put up a huge dish and get everything off 129 but if Redzone was uplinked to one of those spotbeams, then the small dish would get it.

I too would like to know the answer to this question, as my pruchase of the sports package hinges on whether Redzone is available in HD in Hawaii.

...I'm also waiting for them to make the Platinum HD package available in Hawaii as well, but that's another topic...

It's sad that I'm standing here with my wallet open for Dish, but they don't want to seem to take my money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts