How to tell if grounded?

Thanks, if they didnt use the dish 1000, wont they need to do more ? I was assuming they will have to replace the legacy quad with something or at least install some switches so that all 4 tuners saw all 3 birds. AND still install a second dish, which takes time where as a 500 to dish1000 would be far quicker.
The reason i mention all this, is they never asked me what lnb i had, so would they know this work will need to be done too ?

sorry if im asking dumb question's just trying to make sure the install goes to plan

They'll probably just take the dish 500 down and put the 1000 in its place. The DP34 can handle 3 locations thus the 3 in the DP34 (3 inputs, 4 outputs).

What the installer does is his decision not really the company that dispatches him (at least that's how I think it is) -- it'll be cheaper for him or her in time to swap out the dish than to add another one and he might not have any legacy stuff to begin with so meh.

As for grounding *adds stupid joke* You know yer' a redneck if you think grounding your dish means sticking it in the ground!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts