How Will I know ?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
How will I know(Besides waiting and seeing if they come on) if I have the correct Dish in order to receive HD locals(we are suppossed to be getting them Next week ,Or sooner)I live in The Santa Barbara DMA and receive SD locals now.I also have Turbo HD Silver.How can I go into my system to see.
I have tried to ask CSRs but they are no help.

How will I know(Besides waiting and seeing if they come on) if I have the correct Dish in order to receive HD locals(we are suppossed to be getting them Next week ,Or sooner)I live in The Santa Barbara DMA and receive SD locals now.I also have Turbo HD Silver.How can I go into my system to see.
I have tried to ask CSRs but they are no help.

They will be on 129W. Menu-6-1-3 will show you all the sats you have. If you already have HD programming, you have 129. They will magically appear on your guide and of course this site will let you know. If you go to the E* site and enter your zip code to see what locals you can receive, they usually add the HD locals to the list the morning of the day they uplink the channels.

Just Curious ?

Be happy you atleast get SD local channels. Some of us, do not even have that available!
I am sorry you dont receive any locals yet,Where are you located.Can you at least receive Distant Networks for network programming.How about other providers ,do they offer Locals.I know its frustrating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)