Howard Stern/ Charlie Ergan

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The question is probably not whether E* would want to keep him but whether he would agree to a contract that paid less than the current one.

More important is whether or not he would be required to if he wants to stay. CBS announced the same thing for their highest paid actors but it has no power to actually do it. Depending on contracts Charlie could also simply fire second-tier people on the show as CBS threatened to do. But then again, Howard didnt take that lightly the last time. I doubt he would this time either.

If Sirius manages to stay in business, they will honor the balance of Howard Stern's 5 Year contract. Beyond that, they will either be out of business or won't be able to afford Howard & Company

So I hear people threating to leave Sirius if Charlie cans Howard. Well My question is who are you going to switch to? Face it your all not going anywhere.:devil:

If Howard leaves ill cancel my Sirius subs no problem. I can listen to the music channels on dish. I will also get my Opie & Anthony fix off torrent :D

but lets hope it doesnt come to that....

We just finished recording this weeks Podcast. Wait until you hear this one... lots of information which might help answer some questions. :)

Bob should have the podcast available later tonight.

So I hear people threating to leave Sirius if Charlie cans Howard. Well My question is who are you going to switch to? Face it your all not going anywhere.:devil:
As somebody mentioned earlier, I have more than enough music on the iPhone to keep me busy. Spending a good part of my day or night in my work truck, I hear too many repeats on the music channels for my liking. I hope that if Charlie gets his hands on Sirius, he would expand on the potential this service has to keep me as a subscriber. But, that being said, you're probably right, I'll stay.:hungry:

lol no kidding.. I got 2 subs, one at home n one in the car. And now they want to charge extra for Sirius Internet radio. Gee.. why dont i just write them a blank check :eek:

You guys Pay $12 -15 per month Just to listen to Howard Stern? WOW!:haha

It's the personal preference thing, you know, I prob don't like MOST of the shows you watch, I'll presume they are gearhead types, can't lie, I watch that $hit, too. Don't forget, there are a lot of people who think we are stupid for not just taking what TV we can get OTA, hmm. To each is own. BTW, I bought a lifetime Sirius subscription several months before Stern came on so I'm at the point where I'm decreasing my average monthly subscription every month. At 38 months,I was fully vested AND I still get the online streaming included. Still using my original radio, too. I figure Sirius and I ,in tennis speak, are even or at deuce with my advantage.

Acer

i bet howard could do allright if he just left sirius all together and just did an internet radio show. that way he would be able to reach a lot more subscribers. i know you can get it over the internet right now, but i'm sure those subs would follow. i would get rid of my subscription if he left. not much else i listen to on there. then again howard might do something else, howardtv seems to be doing well. wish they could offer that online somehow, instead of just cable company OnDemand.

I love Slacker for Music, but for talk its still Satellite Radio. :)

Take a listen to this weeks podcast, so far I am 100% on what I have been saying.

Its going to be an interesting couple of days.

Charlie should do the Stern show...and then Howard should co-host the next chat.

close the board for the day, there is no use trying to top this post.

Very funny.

I love Slacker for Music, but for talk its still Satellite Radio. :)

Take a listen to this weeks podcast, so far I am 100% on what I have been saying.

Its going to be an interesting couple of days.

There is no doubt that if any one other then you were whoring a podcast in as many threads, in such a short about of time, they would be in deep trouble.

:D

But, since it's you, and you are such a swell fella, I am turning off my slacker and tuning in to Goaliebob and Wacky Dj Voice Scott for one of my favorite podcasts.

:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)