HR10-250 calling D* for 3 days

Status
Please reply by conversation.

raymo721

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I noticed the yellow lite was on the front pannel of my HR10-250 the other day. Thinking it was downloading "Showcases" I didn't check as to why it was on. When I came home from work it was still on so I checked to see what was up. No "Showcases" or any other info was being gathered that I could tell. When I did a a systems test, I was told that the phone part failed due to "busy calling D*" I thought it might be making the call to initiate the 6.3b download but so far no "Pending Restart" msg. Now 3 days later its still on and I'm still at 6.3a. Anyone know what might be the reason for this? I'm afraid to do a reboot for fear of maybe misssing 6.3b! Any help is greatly appriciated as usual. Tks--Ray

I would reboot it I think it is hung up.

I work nites and went to bed shorly after my OP. Just got up and the lite is off, but no "Pending Restart" or any msg at all. Damn!! Thinking of callling D* to try to figure out whats going on and why I haven't gotten 6.3b yet. Should have got it by now. Tks!---Ray

Mine never restarted for the 6.3b so I am not sure. But I also am not connected to a phone line I do it with my PC about once every 2 weeks.

Also just so you know the audio drop outs have gone away for the most part but now I am geting vidio drop outs where half the screen goes green and the rest is frozen but I still hear the audio. I am thinking of calling and seeing if they will swap it out with an HR20. I have one already and it works well so far.

Good luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts