HR10-250 Not Recording Some Season Passes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

High Technology

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2004
Came back from vacation to find many shows from last week (through yesterday) didn't record as planned. When I looked into the history, the missed shows say that the recording was deleted earlier due to a need for the space to record a show that started one minute before the other show.

For example, last night's 24 didn't record. It is supposed to be on at 9:00. The History says"This recording was deleted earlier than planned because the space was needed for another recording on Mon 2/26 at 8:59 pm."

My HR10-250 has 500GB of space, and a number of previously recorded shows showing with exclamation points that could be deleted. Most of the season passes from last week didn't record, although a couple did (including last night's CSI:Miami which is on at the same time as 24).

I've since rebooted, after deleting suggestions. I don't want to re-do season passes yet, and I can't afford to do a Clear and Delete Everything.

I have 6.3c, and this is the first recording glitches I've encountered. Is anyone else having a similar problem?

Status
Please reply by conversation.