HR10-250 strange problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
The last to recordings from last night are still showing the red circle beside the eps in the now playing list like they are still recording but they are not , I have watch one of them and it did record the whole show but it will not let me delete it . Whats going on will a reboot kill it? Or Fix it ?

Thanks!

Me too a while back, and when I tried to stop the "recording" I got some kind of error code and an explanation that for some reason the show "could not be recorded". Rebooted and all was well.

Thanks all. Rebooting it workedbut now lol, it like to reboot for no reason while I am watching something. I know how to try and fix this but will wait to see if the 6.3 will fix it.

LOBO2999 said:
Thanks all. Rebooting it workedbut now lol, it like to reboot for no reason while I am watching something. I know how to try and fix this but will wait to see if the 6.3 will fix it.

mine also just started doing this. i called D* and they sent a brand new HR10 (i was hoping for the hr20). i swapped it out. amazing how much faster it is when the hd is uncluttered.

if you do not have a lot set up you might try erasing everything and reconfiguring.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)