HR10-250 v6.3 Announcement / Release (It's out now!!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ebonovic said:
Right now the upgrade is in TiVo's court.

DirecTV requested some modifications to the last build... and they haven't received the updated build yet.

Once they get it, and test it... they are pretty confident that that will be the version that goes out...

So "soon"

Thank you, sir!

Maybe I won't upgrade to the HR20 after all.

Ted

What!? Oh man. I realize I am late to the party, but I didn't know the HR10-250 doesnt support folders. Oh fooey. I currently have a Samsung 4080 (main) that does and an R10 (bedroom) that does not. Oh how I prefer the folders. So is this update REAL unlikely now with the new box out? My 10-250 will be here Thursday.

GB33 said:
What!? Oh man. I realize I am late to the party, but I didn't know the HR10-250 doesnt support folders. Oh fooey. I currently have a Samsung 4080 (main) that does and an R10 (bedroom) that does not. Oh how I prefer the folders. So is this update REAL unlikely now with the new box out? My 10-250 will be here Thursday.

Fooey? Oh, you're in Indianapolis.

Anyway, my R10 supports folders. HR10 does not-- very annoying. Eh, but whatcha gonna do?

Yeah fooey was a joke. I live here but am not the biggest fan of it. Your R10 supports folders? What would be the reason mine does not? I recently had it check for updates. What software is it on yours? Is the upgrade for HR10-250 still "coming" or not now with the new box out?

GB33 said:
Your R10 supports folders? What would be the reason mine does not?
Because you haven't enable them. The R10 supported folders out of the box. Look at the bottom of the Now Playing List for Options.

herdfan said:
Because you haven't enable them. The R10 supported folders out of the box. Look at the bottom of the Now Playing List for Options.

Thanks alot, I will check this out when I get home. This is great news. I was affraid I would have to sell my R10 on ebay and keep SIR-4080 in bedroom. But if it does support folders, I will probably hang on to it and sell the 4080 which tends to grab a few more bucks than the R10 on ebay. Now, if they would hurry up and release the 6.3 for the 10-250 I will be a happy camper. I like folders. Thanks again.

It is available as of 9/12.... I just talked to a rep. There is no way to force the update though...i need to get my phone line issues resolved. damn!

Still nothing on my end and I've been foring the system to call, I guess it will just happens when it happens. Does this kind of update only occur when the box is in standby mode?

Status
Please reply by conversation.