Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShadowEKU

Expert in the Making
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 13, 2004
Frankfort, KY
HR10-250 decided to act up today.... I had that annoying audio lag so I restarted it. now whenever i push live tv it brings up the guide... both on the unit and the remote. anyone have any suggestions?

Send it back and dont take no for an answer, get a new one.
I think both companies are still taking baby steps with this technology with tv.
Think about mpeg-4 DVR, a working poduct 2 years out, if they remedy todays problems.
Its only food for thought.

ShadowEKU said:
HR10-250 decided to act up today.... I had that annoying audio lag so I restarted it. now whenever i push live tv it brings up the guide... both on the unit and the remote. anyone have any suggestions?

On Standalone TiVos, there used to be only one button -- Live TV / Guide.

It sounds like your box is confused. I'd press Live TV once (with the Guide up)
and then Restart.

If you have a old standalone TiVo peanut, pressing that button once usually clears it up.

weirdest dang thing... i had to switch to TV then hit live tv. then had to switch back and it worked... this was after several restarts.

Mine has been funny as of late also. It is stuttering on SAT feeds for recorded programs ... just hanging in for the MPEG4 version next year. The R15 seems great so far, I hope the HD version will be as productive! Good luck Shadow.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)