DVR Weirdness

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n4uaj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
Yesterday we noticed that our HR 24-500 didn't record our shows from Tuesday night and Wednesday afternoon. When checking things I found the remote somewhat unresponsive and going into history all recordings since 8PM Tuesday had been cancelled. Info stated that it was a # 13 error no broadcast info available. The guide at the time I was checking everything was correct however when I clicked Info on the 5:30 news it came up showing 3:30 Judge Judy which is one of the shows that didn't record. Has anyone else encountered such behavior? A red button reset seems to have cleared it up for now but I am concerned whether this is a sign of the DVR going south or just a glitch in software?
Thanks

Bill

It sounds more like a glitch than anything, but you would be wise to keep any eye on it.

It sounds more like a glitch than anything, but you would be wise to keep any eye on it.

That's what I'm hoping. Going off for spring break and would be devasted to come home to no walking dead or game of thrones. Of course if the wifi is good where I'm going then me and the iPad will hide out somewhere and catch up:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.