hr10 question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kpr711

Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Quick question, I'm thinking of getting the H10, I currently have a sony ws510 tv, and a a samsung hd D* reciever. I have an xbox connected to the reciever, upconverting games and dvds?
Question is can I connect the H10, in the same way, will it upcovert the xbox signal, then send it to the TV?
Also, I have DVI on the Sony TV, will I need a converter to run the TIVO to the TV (dvi) port?
Is this unit worth getting at this time, with the customer retention deal, or should I wait for the D* brand units?
Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

kpr711 said:
Quick question, I'm thinking of getting the H10, I currently have a sony ws510 tv, and a a samsung hd D* reciever. I have an xbox connected to the reciever, upconverting games and dvds?
Question is can I connect the H10, in the same way, will it upcovert the xbox signal, then send it to the TV?
No, the DTiVos don't have that capability.

kpr711 said:
Also, I have DVI on the Sony TV, will I need a converter to run the TIVO to the TV (dvi) port?
You can get an HDMI to DVI cable if you want to use the DVI input on your TV, otherwise, you can use the component outputs from the HR10-250.

kpr711 said:
Is this unit worth getting at this time, with the customer retention deal, or should I wait for the D* brand units?
Thanks for any help you guys can offer.
For $200 after rebate, I'd say it's well worth doing it now if you want to be able to record HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts