HR20-100 Help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Get-me

Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
Hi All!

I just finished installking my HR20-100.

I have great signal but cant get the second tuner going? I have an old HR10 where i know I have to tell the receiver i have 2 Cables connected. is this the same as the HR20?

I know my signal is good because i tested both cables. Also tested both B Band converter and it works.

Thanks!

Hopefully someone can also answer my other question

I have great Signal on 101, 103b, 119, and 110. Between 90-100.

but ZERO on 103a nad 99.

thanks

80 Miles north of Buffalo!

Go back through your setup and make sure you have all the right options checked. If that don't work, swap your cable connections. If the tuner failure flip-flops, you know its a hardware problem, possibly the multiswitch.

It may also have a "dead" tuner. I just had to return a new one to Directv that had only one tuner working. Tuner 1 worked fine but tuner 2 received zilch. They sent an HR20-700 in exchange and it has worked fine so far.

Hi Get-me/guys. Sorry to hear that you never got the second tuner working. I had my HR20-100 2nd tuner go out/stop working on me yesterday. and after a reset via the Red button by the access card, it worked again. But today, it went out on me again :rolleyes:. Did the reset again this morning, did not work. So I called D* spent at least 10-20 mins. with them this (morning), and sfter being on the phone with them that long, and another reste it working again. Good luck Get-me and anyone who has an HR20-100 or even a HR-20-700.

--Matthew

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)