HR20-100 stopped recording all series links

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
All upcoming episodes show (0) in the prioritizer, ANyone else have this problem? Totally missed BSG tonight,

Are you running last nights CE, the update nationally a few days ago, or the older version that was having problems with todo lists on Wednesday overnight?

Are you running last nights CE, the update nationally a few days ago, or the older version that was having problems with todo lists on Wednesday overnight?
I didnt get word on thursdays' download and missed it. Was there a way not to get the national update? That was automatic wasnt it?

Orig Ver 0x12a
Past Upgrade 0x2ca, Sat 1/31 at 11:54p

Looks like I missed last weeks CE on that reciever, I think I fell asleep and missed it. I guess I should force an update of the latest national?

I see there was a forced fix for the todo list problem and this reciever didnt get it somehow?

Vurbano - the CE from last night is in the stream again tonight, just found out.

Download it, hopefully it fixes your problem.

vurbano - I would let it reset on the current version. Nothing's in the stream for the hr20-100 tonight.

On HR20 software download error... will try again

I noticed on the HR21 it got to 96% and then a darker blue bar has started over the lighter blue bar.

Sorry vurb, I missed that it is an HR20.

Only the HR21/22/23 -100 got it.

There is nothing for the HR20-100.

On HR20 software download error... will try again

I noticed on the HR21 it got to 96% and then a darker blue bar has started over the lighter blue bar.

don't bother with the download - you'll only redownload the national.

the bar switching has been around a few CE cycles - no worries there

don't bother with the download - you'll only redownload the national.
Actually the HR20 downloads nothing right now, because like you said nothing is in the stream. If I force a download in the morning on the HR20 will I not get the national release that fixes the todo list problem???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)