HR20-700 / Aug. 10 & 11 / {CE:08:02} 0x186

I especially like the "resume/start over options" in the recorded programs of your playlist. You stop a recorded playback for whatever reason,
and later come back to that same recording, then you will be given an option
to resume playback from the point you stopped playback, or start playback from the beginning of the recording.
Saves a lot of F/F when replaying a show
from where you had to leave it.

I especially like the "resume/start over options" in the recorded programs of your playlist. You stop a recorded playback for whatever reason,
and later come back to that same recording, then you will be given an option
to resume playback from the point you stopped playback, or start playback from the beginning of the recording.
Saves a lot of F/F when replaying a show
from where you had to leave it.
Mine does that now,without the update. If you stop the recorded movie.and watch something else for the next 2 hours,then you click back on the show you were watchen and it starts right were you left it. Mine has done this since I've bought it 6 months ago.

Only if you hold down the button that looks like a half circle with an arrow pointing to the right. Next to the stop button. If I hold it down for about 2-3 seconds it will start the movie at the beginnig. I'm thinking about doing the update tonight,but I still havn't heard anything worth making me do it. I want one for my H20-600.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts