HR20-700 {CE:10:06} - 0x1D? Announcement/Issues/Discussion

Not able to download

Yes, I have been back up and running for the last 10 minutes or so with NO issues :):):)

Jimbo

For the second week in a row I have unable get download to start. Up then was downloading with no problem. I tried numerous times including unplugging the HR20 from power.

Any suggestions other than waiting for the national release?

bamakid :confused:

For the second week in a row I have unable get download to start. Up then was downloading with no problem. I tried numerous times including unplugging the HR20 from power.

Any suggestions other than waiting for the national release?

bamakid :confused:

I would say try again next week.... IF you try to D/L now, you will get the National Release ... IF thats what your currently using, you could always try it to get practice, but you still have to go thru the 5-10 minute wait each time to finish the load.

Jimbo

I would say try again next week.... IF you try to D/L now, you will get the National Release ... IF thats what your currently using, you could always try it to get practice, but you still have to go thru the 5-10 minute wait each time to finish the load.

Jimbo

Thanks for your reply. I am at d9 currently and having trouble understanding how it have been working so good until after the d9. I am enjoying the new features up through that version.

bamakid :(

Thanks for your reply. I am at d9 currently and having trouble understanding how it have been working so good until after the d9. I am enjoying the new features up through that version.

bamakid :(

You are currently at D9 ???
Are we talking about the HR20-700 ?
I have been doing all of the CE's and am currently at 0x1de.

That said, I have no idea what the NR is at curently.

Jimbo

What happened to the Newsmix and Sportmix Channels? I use to like going to them and pressing the Red Button to see "Whats Hot" (which was showing what shows that were on were most popular amung other DirecTV viewers)

With the new software you can't press the red button to bring up the Whats Hot.

I do see they moved Whats Hot to the Active channel yet when I select it it only shows or two of the shows which are on that folks are watchings.

You are currently at D9 ???
Are we talking about the HR20-700 ?
I have been doing all of the CE's and am currently at 0x1de.

That said, I have no idea what the NR is at curently.

Jimbo

I don't know either because it is 0x1d4. I'm recovering surgery and I guess from across the through drugged eyes I thought it was a 9. Thanks for pointing my mistake.

bamakid :eek:

I don't know either because it is 0x1d4. I'm recovering surgery and I guess from across the through drugged eyes I thought it was a 9. Thanks for pointing my mistake.

bamakid :eek:

Don't be so harsh on yourself, I don't know if it was a mistake or not, I don't have the same set up as you from what I can tell, therefore it would be different :)

Jimbo

MediaShare was working fine for some of my videos after downloading this update. But now, even the files that did play fine, won't, they'll play for a second or two, then give an error (Unable to access media).

I haven't changed anything at all on the HTPC, and I've reset the router and switch. I'm using WMP11 to share media. Any ideas?

Also, is there something better than WMP11 to share media with.

btw, music and pictures stream fine.

MediaShare was working fine for some of my videos after downloading this update. But now, even the files that did play fine, won't, they'll play for a second or two, then give an error (Unable to access media).

I haven't changed anything at all on the HTPC, and I've reset the router and switch. I'm using WMP11 to share media. Any ideas?

I had problems with WM11 as well. I switched to Tversity and have not had any problems since.

I'm seeing that on some videos (those I recorded OTA with EyeTV), but most still play fine (using Twonky or EyeConnect on a Mac Mini). The latest CE (0x1E2) still has the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)