HR20-700 output question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SantaSailor

Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
Florida
I have the HR20-700 receiver that is hooked up to my plasma with the HDMI cable. I tried connecting the composite output from the receiver to my DVD burner but don't get any signal. I verified that my DVD burner is working by connecting it to the composite output of my R15-300 that is in the other room. Is there something special I have to do to get composite output of the HR20-700? I have checked the manual and the boards but this is not mentioned. Or is my receiver bad? Any help is appreciated. When calling DirectTVA I just get the run around on this.

I have the HR20-700 receiver that is hooked up to my plasma with the HDMI cable. I tried connecting the composite output from the receiver to my DVD burner but don't get any signal. I verified that my DVD burner is working by connecting it to the composite output of my R15-300 that is in the other room. Is there something special I have to do to get composite output of the HR20-700? I have checked the manual and the boards but this is not mentioned. Or is my receiver bad? Any help is appreciated. When calling DirectTVA I just get the run around on this.
Welcome to the Site !!!
On the HR20-700, all outputs are hot, you should not have any trouble doing what your trying to do.
Are you sure your viewing on the correct output to see the DVD side ?

I just last night took my set up like your talking about apart, so I know it works that way.
I had my HR20-700 going via HDMI connection to the Pioneer Elite and the Component going to the DVR, I didn't use it enough that way is why I took it apart. The Toshiba RX - 32 was taking up more space than anything, I think I'll be looking at a Blu Ray player instead.

Jimbo

Just to check. Are you sure you are connecting to composite on the Hr20 (red/white/yellow) and not component?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts