HR20-700 / Sep. 14 & 15 / {CE:09:04} - 0x19A

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Guy's no one said that D* would be activating anymore VOD set ups.
Me included, I hope they do, but if not, no big deal.
They allowed the VOD to be activated, so you would hope they do activate it, but nothing is known for sure.

Jimbo

yeah its not a big deal either way... just weird how some who didn't have VOD in the past have had it activated with this release and others like myself have not.

yeah its not a big deal either way... just weird how some who didn't have VOD in the past have had it activated with this release and others like myself have not.

I DO get channel 1000, do you ?
I'm waiting on the Engineering guide to be added to my account, although I don't know what that is for, but I know others have said it was added.

Jimbo

I DO get channel 1000, do you ?
I'm waiting on the Engineering guide to be added to my account, although I don't know what that is for, but I know others have said it was added.

Jimbo

i don't have channel 1000 and i don't have the engineering stuff added to my recent account status. i'm rebooted multiple times and done multiple network tests....so i've done everything on my end. not sure what D* plans on doing with this new release if they will enable me or not.

Events to record didnt fire?

I setup some recurring events for recording and the first one didnt fire last night. I setup a "season pass" for K-Ville and while it showed up in the to-do list, it never recorded.

Anybody else seeing anything like this?

Im at the 0x19a firmware from this past weekend.

I setup some recurring events for recording and the first one didnt fire last night. I setup a "season pass" for K-Ville and while it showed up in the to-do list, it never recorded.

What is the date in the To Do list ? Could it be that the date it found has not arrived yet ?

jimbo

What is the date in the To Do list ? Could it be that the date it found has not arrived yet ?

jimbo

No, the date when I looked at it said 'Yesterday' but it was still in the to-do list.

--------------
A bunch of complaints being posted over at DBSTalk, on issues with this software version...reporting missed recordings..many for the first time...
must be related to this version.

--------------
A bunch of complaints being posted over at DBSTalk, on issues with this software version...reporting missed recordings..many for the first time...
must be related to this version.

Wouldnt by any chance have a thread URL would you?

Wouldnt by any chance have a thread URL would you?

=-------------
Yes, but I think(not sure) that you need to be registered as a C/E member there to view the forum:mad:
Here's a few.....
DBSTalk.Com
--------------
Originally Posted by rayxxxle
Every thing, CID CWID, VOD etc is working great. However, today even though I have a series record, the HR20-700 failed to record All My Children. The wife is hopping mad. I did manage to come through the house around 45 minutes into the show and saw that the record light was not on. I pressed the record button, and it recorded most of it for her. I went in and deleted everything from the prioritizer, rebooted the HR20 and reset the system to record All My children as a series starting tomorrow. Crossing my fingers that it works.
I really like sleeping in my on bed.
Errol
-----------------
Missed the recording of Deal or No Deal last night at 8PM PST. The show is still in the Todo List this morning. Big Brother after dark recorded ok at 9PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recorder set to record Prison Break tonight on Mpeg4 local. Went to watch it. Beginning of program completely blank and rest of program so pixelated and messed up it was not possible to watch. This is unacceptable after one year! Thank goodness my faithfull HR10 Tivo recorded it properly. Also, was having major "771 searching for satellite" messages on my Mpeg4 locals. Obviously this was behind the recording problem. All these new features are worthless if we can't reliably record or watch programs which is the main function of a Tuner/DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)