hr20-700 with AU9 setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maineguy

Original poster
Aug 6, 2008
I have had a HR20-700 for a little while and grabbed an AU9 dish a few weeks back. trying to get it installed myself since this is for my cottage in the middle of knowwhere maine and at this point all I have had is a single LNB pointed at 101.

so I mounted the pole, made sure the bubble is centred and then put the dish on, then installed the LNB attached the 2 lines from the LNB to go to Sat1 and 2.

Using my Digisat Pro Accu, pointed my dish at the correct angle and relative azimuth and got a spike on 101, tweaked the signal a little with the fine tuning and went inside to the receiver

turned the receiver on at which point and start up took a few minutes, sat search took a while at which point about a minute in I just hit menu where it let me go to signal strength etc, but was showing no signal at all except on trasnponders 28, 30 and 32 where I was getting 86, 73 and 89 respectively.

nothing on any other transponder.. any clues as to what I may be missing or have not setup in the receiver to determine the dish type?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)