HR20-ALL / HR21-ALL / R22-ALL CE Release 7/3 0x0250

Version 0x235 12 Jume HR21- 100

This is my current version as displayed in my system info. My question is how much longer would it be before these updates would hit my system under the normal update route.

What I'm saying, if I don't go out and get the downloads tomorrow night, when would these updates hit/ Also when they are pushed to my system does it screw anything up by me having already gone and downloaded the CE's?

THX in advance. :)

I downloaded the current CE on Thursday, everything is working fine, I have had no D* issues.
Only problem I have is that the Caller Id doesn't want to work again.
They had this going good for a long time, then it didn't for several months , now after d/l ing this version, it is NOT again.

I would say this software is stable enough for a National Release, but it would be nice if they turn the CID back on.:)

Jimbo

just started downloading. my 1st time. will post any changes i see.

downloaded well. it looks pretty much the same as before so far. i did see 2 functions that weren't there before. responsiveness of the box is still slow. hopefully they'll come up with a fix for that. this is a great program and i hope i can contribute. :up

Just Downloaded

All went fine. Jimbo, my caller ID works fine with this version. I do like hoe you can hide the duplicate station number's .

downloaded well. it looks pretty much the same as before so far. i did see 2 functions that weren't there before. responsiveness of the box is still slow. hopefully they'll come up with a fix for that. this is a great program and i hope i can contribute. :up

This has been my only complaint with D*. It is slowly getting better (no pun intended)... but not nearly fast enough.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. D*, stop fussing around with mediashare and widgets in your CEs. Improve the performance of your damn DVR first. You dont put chrome rims on a pinto! :rolleyes:

The folks over at E* dont get much done right... but the DVR they have mastered... probably with half the resources D* has.

i also downloaded the update for the H21-200. so far the guide filters are working properly. i do lose video signal sometimes between channel changes. that wasn't there before.also the remote response is a little bit erratic. it was perfect before this download. i'll keep checking for other changes.

Last edited:
MY HR20-100 lost all SWM connectivity yesterday, oddly enough after I chopped a branch down that was impacting 119 LOS.

It's done this before, even on NR's, so I'm thinking it's just a flaky receiver.

I Tried the download for the first time last night..

This CE seems to have fixed my problem with scheduling a DOD from the website..

so far everything else looks good.

And why do you say that?

Do you have a -100 or -700 HR20?

He has the HR20. by the way Hemi LOL! while i was struggling to stay awake for the CE you were partying. sweet :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)