HR20 and H20 receivers questions?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Salacak

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 7, 2007
My H20 receiver doesn't work with the MLB game Mix channel 732 I called and DTV told me because they didn't update software and as of now H20 doesn't work with that channel, also active button doesn't do anything either that I didn't ask about yet do you guys having same problem?
On the HR20 manual shows my VOD screen and whatever I do I can not get the screen shows myVOD also manual says I can choose recording option (extra minute or first episodes not the repeated ones vs.) I can not get in to that screen either. Please any help would be appriciated.

My H20 receiver doesn't work with the MLB game Mix channel 732 I called and DTV told me because they didn't update software and as of now H20 doesn't work with that channel, also active button doesn't do anything either that I didn't ask about yet do you guys having same problem?
On the HR20 manual shows my VOD screen and whatever I do I can not get the screen shows myVOD also manual says I can choose recording option (extra minute or first episodes not the repeated ones vs.) I can not get in to that screen either. Please any help would be appriciated.
The current firmware on the H20 does not support interactive functions. There was a beta version about a month ago that added the interactive functions, so the national release should be coming soon. The HR20 does not currently support VOD, but it is something that also is coming soon (July?). :)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=93343

Last edited:
Another words they are printing these manuals that is not exactly the options you have in the receivers.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts