HR20 CE Release x2FC 4/17

Went to work at 9 am, rebooted early morning.
Got back home around 4:30, no reboots since I've been home ....
Have they addressed this ?

Jimbo

Doug over at DBS has said that DirecTV doesn't need any more reports on the reboots, they know what the problem is, but continue to report other issues. He did not mention though if tonight would have the same CE, no CE or an updated CE for the HR20's, so just stay tuned.

I typed too soon, another reboot at the start of the second period for the Red Wings.

SD from local cable company stinks real bad.

I havent used my receivers all day but just checked in. My HR20-700 is stuck on the Step 1 screen. Who knows how long its been there. This release is a POS. Been a long time one was this bad.

Problems like this keeps the CE Program honest. It reminds folks that yes indeed this is beta software.

As has always been said only install CE software if you want to beta test it. Dont install it just because you want new features.

02FC is in the stream. Be warned! Mine just rebooted on its own so I forced the upgrade and its still 02FC. Lets see if the second time is better.

i doubt anything will be different this time around - if they are still using the same build code it's still the same busted build. Better off sticking with NR until the next go round.

i'll miss 30SKIP until next friday.

i doubt anything will be different this time around - if they are still using the same build code it's still the same busted build. Better off sticking with NR until the next go round.

i'll miss 30SKIP until next friday.

Giving it one more shot since I have nothing to lose. If rebooting, I will just revert to NR tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)