HR20 CE Release x2FC 4/17

I just did a reboot with the 02468 to go back to the NR and it started out 029C (I think it was C) and then it went to 02FC, so I would guess that the current CE IS in the stream tonight .....

That said, I'll take it and if it reboots tomorrow, I'll reboot back to the NR.

I was trying to do that tonight, but thats OK, I'll try again tomorrow.

Looks like 02F4 is the current NR based on my receiver that didn't get the CE. Just forced a download on one of my others and it started out at 02F4, but changed to 02FC.

Looks like 02F4 is the current NR based on my receiver that didn't get the CE. Just forced a download on one of my others and it started out at 02F4, but changed to 02FC.

Thanks,
Mine just finished rebooting and is at the CE software, so my reboot to the NR did not last.
Guess I'll wait till morning and see if it reboots over night .

Going back to NR in AM. -100 just spontaneously rebooted after 2nd CE download tonight. This CE was just plain evil.

Downloading the new ... er.. old software now.
The NR IS 02F4 as mentioned previously.

It rebooted again last night over night and woke me up ...
The machine stays on when it does a reboot and the lights looked surprisingly bright, so it woke me up, must not have been sleeping well I guess.

Waiting for the NR reboot to finish before evaluating.

Jimbo

i doubt anything will be different this time around - if they are still using the same build code it's still the same busted build. Better off sticking with NR until the next go round.

i'll miss 30SKIP until next friday.

??? What does 30skip have to do with this? 30skip has been around for a looooong time, nothing new in this CE that effected it.

Really ...
:30 second skip/slip has been around for a long time now.
This CE has nothing to do with that.

Jimbo

Has there been anybody that has not seen the reboot issues? I have it downloaded on one DVR but that one is not used that often right now.

do they test it at all in house first?

Yes, and over at DBS in their thread you'll see a number of folks saying that they have multiple HR20's and some reboot and others don't. That's why the CE process is nice, get to a large user base to try to find all the bug that occur in the field. If you can't handle problems with CE software then don't download it since problems can/do occur.

Just went back to the NR. Tonight was my first night using the HR20 that received the CE and it rebooted 1/2 hour into the program I was watching.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)