HR20-Channel changing problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FKy.Guy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Union,Ky.
All of a sudden I can no longer change channels with IR remote or manually on my HR20. I have tried 3 different remotes, same problem. Also did a manual reset, a RBR reset and the good old unplug the receiver reset and still have problem. All other functions on remote and receiver seem to work fine. Channel changing will not work at all. Do not know if I need to call for a replacement unit or not. I really like the one that I have but not if it is not working right.Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated ????????

You can try to change to RF mode. This will require a remote model RC64R or higher and a RF remote antenna on the back of youe receiver. Go into the remote section under the setup menu for instruction on rf setup. If that doesn't fix the problem, it might be a bad remote sensor at the receiver.

At around 5:30 PM EST I started to have problems with my receiver responding. It's taking 25-30 seconds to respond to anything I do with the remote. I just rebooted hoping that will correct it. :mad:

Update: Reboot seems to have corrected the problem.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)