Staggered release began 5/20/10.

New features
Support for 3D
Common Sense Media Program Listings
MP3 Support for Media Share

Updates
Cast and Crew Guest information

Notes:

To access Common Sense Media Program Listings, press {Info} then select "More Info." If there is a "Parental (NEW)" tab on the left, you can read more about the program. Not every program will have this.

If you receive this version, do not attempt to force a download to revert to a previous version as you may lose programming and series links.

The new update just deleted all of my recently stored channels in the guide in my favorites list.

Nope it is exactly as I listed it. I tried a reset via the menu, but still hasn't changed. Anyway to force a download today?

You can try it again if you want, you should get the National Release if you use the 02468 any time outside of the CE time frames.

I'm gonna guess that 0x3a8 is the current National Release.

is just me or this version is slugish as hell?, recorded programs when watched: video is choppy, audio is OK, but video is not, screen flickers a little bit as well.

people at forums.directv.com told me it was the hard drive dying... really? I had this box for about 8 months now... forced the download by rebooting and then pressing 0 2 4 6 8 on the remote, this took me back to 0x3a8, guess what? no more problems! (well the to do list is gone, and the last 4 programs are gone too), but the box works as used to!

people at forums.directv.com told me it was the hard drive dying... really? I had this box for about 8 months now... forced the download by rebooting and then pressing 0 2 4 6 8 on the remote, this took me back to 0x3a8, guess what? no more problems! (well the to do list is gone, and the last 4 programs are gone too), but the box works as used to!

Looks like you went back to the National Release that everyone has. (I'm presuming , seeing this is in the CE section that you have been doing the CE software.)

Remember CE software in far from perfect, it's BETA and used to test how these things are working, now if you wanted to you could have reported that this one was sluggish by making out a report.

Looks like you went back to the National Release that everyone has. (I'm presuming , seeing this is in the CE section that you have been doing the CE software.)

Remember CE software in far from perfect, it's BETA and used to test how these things are working, now if you wanted to you could have reported that this one was sluggish by making out a report.
Actually this is the Technical Discussion forum not the Cutting Edge forum, all of my receivers except for my hr20-700 have received the latest update which is 0x3de dated 6/3 my hr20-700 still has the previous software version 0x3a8 dated 3/9

no CE was ever involved!, what I mean was I went back from 03DE to 03a8.

This update came to my house last night, and made bricks of both of my receivers. Remotes wont work anymore, and the front panels are also inactive. Rebooted both, twice, without any success. Anybody else have this happen? Any ideas on how to correct?

This software was downloaded today by my receiver. Every since the download, my R22 keeps freezing where I can't do anything at all, buttons or IRD/Remote/ETC don't work at all and I have to reboot it. I have had to do this three times since this software download. This sucks. All for two features that I have no desire to use. Anyone have any advice for me? I am a protection plan member.

got the 3D update this morning again... receiver was frozen when I got home.... guess what? the jerky video and shaky menus are back! Thank you DirecTV! They should provide a way for the user to ultimately accept to receive new software versions, don't you think?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)