HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release Notes 9/19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
up and running, Active feature seems to be alot faster! guide scrolls faster, but seems to still take to long to change channel. So far so good! On Demand loads faster also!

Thanks Don, was running late to the laptop. Had a wedding shin-dig tonigh and the PDA wasn't cooperative.

Darrencp22- What I meant that htis particular CE:15:09 release is probably not going to be the last one before a NR. I think that we might need a few more to get 1080P working right.

Just my additional 2 cents.

Sorry for the mistake!

I think you can safely say most any CE is not going to be the last before a National Release. It's happened before where they chop out what's acting fuzzy on the CE and drop a national release with what's working well and then that following weekend or the one after they'll CE again.

CE will probably be a perpetual life cycle.

1080p WORKS!!

Had to unplug my receiver for it to come back on but my 1080p is up and running now. AWESOME

I'm happy to report that my sound via HDMI is now working on the 1080P feed..Also I love it that after watching or deleting a recording it comes back to the recordings menu, I was hoping for that for awhile.

The last 2 ce's have been the best so far. The box has never responded faster than it does now. i'm still screwed for 1080p. besides that i have absolutely no problems with the latest CE. Great job! :up

Is anyone else seeing an issue with stopping a playback? the stop button doesn't respond. I haven't had a chance to restart the box yet, but, when I try to stop out of a recording the receiver doesn't respond. It responds to all the other buttons except stop.

Weird.

Is anyone else seeing an issue with stopping a playback? the stop button doesn't respond. I haven't had a chance to restart the box yet, but, when I try to stop out of a recording the receiver doesn't respond. It responds to all the other buttons except stop.

Weird.

Just tried this after my download was completed and I had no problems with stopping a show being played back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)