HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release Notes 9/19

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Still no love in 1080p for my sammy hls5687w connected to hr20-700 via hdmi. Still getting the your tv doesn't support directs 1080p errror & then reverting to 1080i. Still looks good in 1080i, but....

and now it's back again it seems to be recording based. I think it was the same show yesterday, different episode. Both were Raising the Bar recorded when originally shown.

Still no love in 1080p for my sammy hls5687w connected to hr20-700 via hdmi. Still getting the your tv doesn't support directs 1080p errror & then reverting to 1080i. Still looks good in 1080i, but....

Are you sure your TV supports 1080p/24? I did a google search and the only thing I could find is that your set does 1080p/60 which will not work.

Downloaded CE to my HR21-100. This release fixed the handshake issues with my Denon AV receiver when in 1080p mode.

But...while watching a recorded program, I used the 30 second skip to forward by a commercial. It ended up jumping to the end of the program instead.

Caller ID Works Now..

For the longest time, I could never see color ID notification on the screen...after this CE, caller ID now shows up - very stable!

Downloaded CE to my HR21-100. This release fixed the handshake issues with my Denon AV receiver when in 1080p mode.

But...while watching a recorded program, I used the 30 second skip to forward by a commercial. It ended up jumping to the end of the program instead.

Did you hold the button too long ?

Jimbo

For the longest time, I could never see color ID notification on the screen...after this CE, caller ID now shows up - very stable!

i agree. my hr21-100 has never worked better than it does now thanks to these ce's. I'm happy :)

Very good to see the positive reports on 1080p.

Even Goaliebob got some lovin!

This release and the past couple weeks have been very stable. I would venture we should be getting close to another national update soon :)

Very good to see the positive reports on 1080p.

Even Goaliebob got some lovin!

This release and the past couple weeks have been very stable. I would venture we should be getting close to another national update soon :)
my sammy doesn't do 1080p/24. it does 1080p/60. I'm having the same problem with both D and E. I'll have to wait for new hardware to come out from both providers :(

i'm glad most of you are enjoying this :) 1080p/24

there are tv's already displaying up to 120hz frame rate. so definitely i'll wait till D comes out with a DVR that displays at least 1080p/60. in the meantime these movies for 1080p still look awesome at 1080i/60! so i'm fine and thanks D for letting us try these movies for free. Good movies too.

Did you hold the button too long ?

Jimbo

Doesn't seem to be... seems to be tied to when the machine is recording. If it's recording, the stop button won't work. I can start another recording by hitting list then go back and delete the first if I want but cannot stop it when watching to get the interface up to get to a different recording.

It seems to have a few problems with remote commands when recording - especially if you are doing 2 programs at the same time. I also have the AM21 module installed which adds a little more of a sluggish reaction.

When I press a remote button, I notice that the light on the front of the receiver stays on longer than when I pressed the button when it seems to have a problem. It acts like the receiver is receiving the command and is extending the length of the command due to the receiver choking on everything going on (the 2 recordings and remote commands).

Everything works fine on my HR20-700 except for the stop button on the remote. The light on the receiver blinks so it sees the button push, it just ignores it.

I had the same problem last night with the stop button not working. I was watching a recorded program and hitting the stop button did nothing. I could pause, ff and use other functions, but stop would not work. The reciever would just ignore it. It seems to be an intermittant problem as I could get other recordings to play and stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)