HR20 / HR21 / HR22 / R22 CE Release Notes 9/19

Still no love in 1080p for my sammy hls5687w connected to hr20-700 via hdmi. Still getting the your tv doesn't support directs 1080p errror & then reverting to 1080i. Still looks good in 1080i, but....

and now it's back again it seems to be recording based. I think it was the same show yesterday, different episode. Both were Raising the Bar recorded when originally shown.

Still no love in 1080p for my sammy hls5687w connected to hr20-700 via hdmi. Still getting the your tv doesn't support directs 1080p errror & then reverting to 1080i. Still looks good in 1080i, but....

Are you sure your TV supports 1080p/24? I did a google search and the only thing I could find is that your set does 1080p/60 which will not work.

Downloaded CE to my HR21-100. This release fixed the handshake issues with my Denon AV receiver when in 1080p mode.

But...while watching a recorded program, I used the 30 second skip to forward by a commercial. It ended up jumping to the end of the program instead.

Caller ID Works Now..

For the longest time, I could never see color ID notification on the screen...after this CE, caller ID now shows up - very stable!

Downloaded CE to my HR21-100. This release fixed the handshake issues with my Denon AV receiver when in 1080p mode.

But...while watching a recorded program, I used the 30 second skip to forward by a commercial. It ended up jumping to the end of the program instead.

Did you hold the button too long ?

Jimbo

For the longest time, I could never see color ID notification on the screen...after this CE, caller ID now shows up - very stable!

i agree. my hr21-100 has never worked better than it does now thanks to these ce's. I'm happy :)

Very good to see the positive reports on 1080p.

Even Goaliebob got some lovin!

This release and the past couple weeks have been very stable. I would venture we should be getting close to another national update soon :)

Very good to see the positive reports on 1080p.

Even Goaliebob got some lovin!

This release and the past couple weeks have been very stable. I would venture we should be getting close to another national update soon :)
my sammy doesn't do 1080p/24. it does 1080p/60. I'm having the same problem with both D and E. I'll have to wait for new hardware to come out from both providers :(

i'm glad most of you are enjoying this :) 1080p/24

there are tv's already displaying up to 120hz frame rate. so definitely i'll wait till D comes out with a DVR that displays at least 1080p/60. in the meantime these movies for 1080p still look awesome at 1080i/60! so i'm fine and thanks D for letting us try these movies for free. Good movies too.

Did you hold the button too long ?

Jimbo

Doesn't seem to be... seems to be tied to when the machine is recording. If it's recording, the stop button won't work. I can start another recording by hitting list then go back and delete the first if I want but cannot stop it when watching to get the interface up to get to a different recording.

It seems to have a few problems with remote commands when recording - especially if you are doing 2 programs at the same time. I also have the AM21 module installed which adds a little more of a sluggish reaction.

When I press a remote button, I notice that the light on the front of the receiver stays on longer than when I pressed the button when it seems to have a problem. It acts like the receiver is receiving the command and is extending the length of the command due to the receiver choking on everything going on (the 2 recordings and remote commands).

Everything works fine on my HR20-700 except for the stop button on the remote. The light on the receiver blinks so it sees the button push, it just ignores it.

I had the same problem last night with the stop button not working. I was watching a recorded program and hitting the stop button did nothing. I could pause, ff and use other functions, but stop would not work. The reciever would just ignore it. It seems to be an intermittant problem as I could get other recordings to play and stop.