Status
Please reply by conversation.

shugo77

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 9, 2005
Heart of Dixie
My only option for local channels is OTA, currently my HR10-250 picks up all of my locals and displays the program guide data for them, does the HR20-700 also diplay program guide data for OTA locals?

I know that the OTA tuner for the HR20 was recently enabled, but I can't find the answer to the question above anywhere, at one point I was considering switching to DISH until I learned that their 622 HDDVR did not provide guide data for OTA locals, I am hoping that DirecTV is smarter than that.

My only option for local channels is OTA, currently my HR10-250 picks up all of my locals and displays the program guide data for them, does the HR20-700 also diplay program guide data for OTA locals?

I know that the OTA tuner for the HR20 was recently enabled, but I can't find the answer to the question above anywhere, at one point I was considering switching to DISH until I learned that their 622 HDDVR did not provide guide data for OTA locals, I am hoping that DirecTV is smarter than that.

Yes, the HR20 provides a program guide with the OTA locals integrated into the same guide as the sat channels...

Yes, the HR20 provides a program guide with the OTA locals integrated into the same guide as the sat channels...

The guide data for your OTA channels has to be sent correctly from your station in order for it to work, in most cases, it works fine.

I have the HR20-700 and an H-10 and the OTA guide displays correctly all the time.

Jimbo

Thankyou very much for your replies!! I have looked everywhere and have been unable to find a clear answer on that. :) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)