Hr20

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bk63ross

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
San Francisco
Is the HR20 still buggy or have the problems been corrected and or updated? I currently lease the H20 model and am happy with it's stability but sure do miss the DVR functions.

Is the HR20 still buggy or have the problems been corrected and or updated? I currently lease the H20 model and am happy with it's stability but sure do miss the DVR functions.

The HR20 has had numerous upgrades and is very stable now.

I have an HR20 and I like mine, the ONLY issue I have with mine is about once a month it doesn't turn on, even though it's running and doing something. I physically even push the power button and no blue shiny lights. So, I have to unplug it, (you hear the hard drive spin down) and then wait a few seconds and plug it back in, it re-does everything and is back to normal. dunno.

I agree if you are used to Tivo and all of its features the hr20 will be a ajustment.Yes there is still issues with the hr20 but it is getting better.If you check out other sites and blogs you can read for yourself.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts