HR21-700 3D?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Shadyrest59

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I'm wondering if this receiver does 3D?

As some of you know, I recently had this one sent out to me as a swap out for my HR20.

They said they were sending me a new one only because I planned to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next couple of months. I didn't see 3D compatibility listed as a feature for this one, but I do see it for the HR24.

Do I need to call them again and ask them about this?

I'm wondering if this receiver does 3D?

As some of you know, I recently had this one sent out to me as a swap out for my HR20.

They said they were sending me a new one only because I planned to upgrade to a 3D TV in the next couple of months. I didn't see 3D compatibility listed as a feature for this one, but I do see it for the HR24.

Do I need to call them again and ask them about this?

Don't use 3D but I have read that they all work except the HR20 and the H20.

The HR21 is slow in operations. I've had one for 3 years and it has been rock solid on reliability. Never had a problem with it. Never lost a recording, never had it fail to record. Don't use 3D so I can't comment upon how well it works for that. The hard drive is a bit on the small side, so it won't record as many programs as say a HR24. This hasn't been an issue for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts