HR21-ALL CE Release 2/29 & 3/1 0x020*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Downloaded the update Friday night. Three programs that I have recorded will not play back. They just give a black screen with no sound. One was from Sunday night on ABC HD series recording. 2nd was today from the Hallmark channel set manually, that is I pressed the record button on the remote. The third was a program on the Science HD channel recorded last night. If I press fast forward with in a few second I get the option to delete or keep.

Audio Delay After Guide Access

When I hit the guide button I lose audio for 5-6 seconds when watching live TV or a recorded show. When I hit exit to return to a full picture I lose audio for 5-6 seconds when watching live TV. There was no similar loss of audio when I hit the exit button when watching a recorded show.

I discovered hitting the Mute button with the guide open during the audio loss restored audio! So it appears the guide opening is muting audio.

When I hit rewind on a live show and then play the audio is lost for 5-6 seconds. When I hit rewind again over the same area it doesn't seem to happen again. When I fast forward to get back to live the audio is lost in an off and on pattern as if it can't decide if it has enough buffered up or not.

The audio loss with rewind did not happen on recorded shows. Just on the live show buffer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)